Wright Brothers National Memorial announced today that it will offer six days without entrance fees in 2018.
The 2018 entrance fee free days are:
- January 15: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- April 21: First Day of National Park Week
- August 19: National Aviation Day
- September 22: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
- December 17: 115th anniversary of the Wright brothers’ first flight
“2018 is guaranteed to be an exciting year at Wright Brothers National Memorial,” said National Parks of Eastern North Carolina Superintendent David Hallac. “Entrance fees will be waived on six fee free days, staff will continue working with our valuable partners to hold inspiring National Aviation Day and first flight anniversary events, and there will a grand reopening of the park’s visitor center next year.”
Bring your family and friends to Wright Brothers National Memorial, site of the first powered flight, and learn more about this great nation’s aviation history.
Entrance fees are not charged at Cape Hatteras National Seashore or Fort Raleigh National Historic Site.